Love is self help that approaches and guides you to a deeper understanding to a core notion. You can be your personal support system while creating a loving marriage with intensifying romance and relating with partner more openly. Loving feels simple but can make it complex and confusing.
To deepen your understanding of the emotion love u need to delve into the sub conscious mind. The most effective approach because the sub conscious is a process that is both emotive and personal. In this realm of the mind you can open new corridors of new understanding of love.
Use your cognitive thought process which is detached from your complex inner workings of the mind. Your mind may not be able to understand the emotional elements of your life but your self help approach can use it to reach the internal realms of emotion and sensation.
You would automatically develop a loving relationship that can be complicated if certain components are not addressed. There may be various reasons that may get in the way of your marriage and romantic life. These complications include like low esteem and fear.
There may be a fear of loss or you may believe that you are not deserving of a healthy and loving relationship. These complications exist in d sub conscious level and you are unable to recognize the problems of the conscious mind.
The most effective way to deal with this is to read into the mind. To have a successful loving relationship, start by loving yourself. Have a pre exchange of loving emotions with those close to you but it gets difficult in case you don’t have one. This is here that the simple process begins and it is also here that it starts complicating.
It’s the beginning of everything. If you cannot allow yourself to eradicate negative feelings within you, then you may feel a loving emotion but may internally suffer a conflict of emotion. This conflict needs immediate emotion and deeper understanding. Many people fail as they do not foster their love with their selves.
This makes the free exchange of love very difficult if not possible. Low esteem, fear and anxiety can be serious obstacles but you should have the power to control them through your sub conscious mind. Gain a deeper understanding of your loving emotion. This process will help you to achieve a complete success in your personal relationship. Love begins with self help.
You may look around and think that finding and attracting the right man is close to impossible. Everybody seems to be very happy in a relationship apart from you. It seems that you cannot manage. You may be successful in everything you do but when it comes to true love you fail to get one. You are left questioning whether at all as anything as one true love. Think what makes him or her great. He or she may be the one who love you unconditionally.
There may be flaws and imperfection included. There may be things in the relationship that you won’t agree but in-spite of all this, he or she will love you. This guy will reciprocate your love for him and even more. The question is whether you will be able to find him.
Even if you find him then next question is how would you attract him and make him stay. It is simple to attract him and make him fall for u and commit for a long term relationship. For this you need to close your eyes and think about that one true love. Imagine him standing in front of u. think how would he be. Think of a possible weekend get away to romantic destination. Think about a conversation that you may have. Think about how it feels when you are touched by him.
The way you feel and hear him in your mind is the way he would be in your true life. It is quite possible to meet someone like him. You may have had a bad experience with your past. But while visualizing your one true love you are actually manifesting him already. The concept of love at first sight is the manifestation before the first sight.
Manifesting is a virtual existence of this true man. Believe in your heart that you can really make this virtual man come to life. The next step for you would be is to change for the better. If you think that it has always been the man’s fault then it is the best time for you to look into your self. Nagging him is definitely not going to help. You should remember that a relationship is a two way street that requires both of u to work on it.
Stop your unwillingness and try something new because you still await the best.
You may be good in something. If you think you are smart then make sure that you show it off. If you think you have the ability to make some one laugh then go ahead make her laugh.
In case you are good in sport, and then demonstrate it.
Let people know that you are different. Widen your horizon. If you feel that you do not have a prospect then think again and look into another direction. If you like sports then look for people with similar liking and hang out with them. Look fro someone with whom you would find it easy to talk. A successful relationship starts with communication. If you fail to do so you may lose the relationship.
First step that you should take is to communicate effectively with your partner. First start by simple talking and the make a friend out of that special person. Girls are usually circumspect while jumping into new commitments. Make sure that you find a reason to talk. Make sure that both of you are willing to exchange conversations.
Don’t make a third person a medium. Be yourself and express your feelings directly. Make sure that you don’t lie at the beginning of your relationship as this may be disastrous. You would be heart broken when you would find yourself lonely.
Convey your feeling. Make sure that the right kind of emotion is transferred. Flirting is a healthy social and playful activity but it may be reciprocated only in some cases. If you get the right kind of emotion then it may help you to build a successful relationship. Don’t be sad if it doesn’t pay back.
Take things slowly. Don’t show any kind of desperation. This may spoil it for you. When you take things easy you may be open to lots of surprises. You may be surprised that your special person may ask you out for a date!
Make sure you don’t get the wrong vibe. Once you know that a formidable base is made you can go beyond. Make sure that you continue having a normal routine. Don’t make your life revolve around that special some one. The person you may start loving may want you and not a clone of themselves. So it is important that you remain yourself truly as this would be highly appreciated.
Saying “I love you” may be the sweetest thing that you may ever say or it may be the same when you hear it for the first time. It is a special feeling when the feeling is reciprocated. There may be a certain kind of risk involved in saying I love you. In case it is not done properly it can be disastrous, but in case of a good job, you may be able to seal the deal for good.
Time is an important factor when it comes to proposing your love. You may be able to make a relationship bloom just by placing the proposal at the right time.
Take into consideration certain things while saying I love you. It may open new horizon. It requires your commitment and your readiness to accept that you would be shared. You may be able to take up challenges. Make sure that you profession of love is not clumsy.
If you truly love her then make sure of your feelings. Sometimes while dating we may have mixed emotions. Feeling may be infatuation or admiration or lust. These are synonymous to love.
At times the best thing is to say nothing at all. When you see that you are finally ready to say it then do so.
If you manifest your love with sincerity then it would surely pay off. Make sure that you conduct your self in style. a lot of preparation is required. You may practice it in front of a mirror. Make sure that the ambience is perfect when u do so.
To say I love you may be very exciting but when you say so be ready to face any answer. Remember that all love stories don’t have a happy ending. When you come to the moment it may be daunting but don’t shy away. No matter how lousy you may be while professing your love it may not matter as long as that emotion is sincere and honest.
Do you feel that all of your relationships are perpetually going down hill? Even though it is not your fault? You should stop to think whether you are getting into a relationship for the wrong reasons. Getting into a relationship for the wrong reasons may well entail a lot of heart ache and potential future disaster.
A common mistake is getting into a relationship because you are lonely. Many women hang on to their boyfriends out of a sheer fear of loneliness, even if their boyfriends don’t treat them well, are abusive, immature and disrespectful. A lot of women think that a bad boyfriend is better than no boyfriend at all.
This is however a route to potential future disaster and is best avoided. If you can see yourself approaching someone just to have someone to enjoy the weekend with, then reproach yourself, for this is a big mistake. Instead, get together with your single friends and spend time.
A lot of people get into a relationship out of peer pressure. As more and more of your friends find boyfriends and they get deeper into their relationships, and some even get engaged, you may often feel sad or depressed as to why you are not able to experience the pleasure they do. You may often feel that there is something wrong with you if you are still single.
There are even a few women who have an intense need to be like their friends so they often get into a relationship with the first person they see. However, there is nothing wrong with being single. There are many people who are single and happy, so find your self a hobby or something to engage yourself with.
Another common reason for people to rush into relationships is that they feel that they are missing something, and often they think that it is a male presence. However as they soon find out, a boyfriend rarely solves the problem. The empty space that they used to feel usually still remains.
The presence of these empty feelings inside them may damage their relationship later on down the line. When they enter a relationship, the man will sooner or later detect these insecurities and he will not be likely to take the relationship further.
As you can see, getting into relationships for the wrong reasons may damage your relationships later, causing many problems and a lot of heart ache. When you do get into a relationship, do so not because you need to but because you want to. Getting into a relationship should never be done under any sort of compulsion.
Are you attempting to hurry into forming a relationship? This happens with some of you when you realize that most of your friends have steady partners, or that it is time for you to get married, or when you feel lonely. You tend to rush into an affair. You are willing to commit to someone despite feeling that person might not be the right match for you. This beckons future complications. Why do people behave in this manner? Is there a solution for this problem?
Experiencing the desire to be in a relationship is only natural. It is a biological occurrence and there is nothing unhealthy or immoral about it. In fact, it is an indispensable part of development. The problem creeps in when you enter a relationship to gratify some other yearnings that have no part in the actual relationship.
For example, if you are faced with problems at work, at home or with your health, you may believe that getting a companion would be a solution. You may want to escape the miserable situation you are in at present with someone else’s help and seek a happy life. This may eventually mar your relationship because you are getting into it with a load of baggage yourself.
You can avoid this in two ways— either solve your problems first or ensure that your partner supports you from the onset. You must be clear about everything to your future partner and ascertain their support.
Sometimes, failing to get into a relationship repeatedly can dent your self-confidence and make you feel inadequate or unimportant. You obviously want to feel good about yourself instead of being so miserable. This may make you dash into the relationship without really thinking too much. You need a partner to prove to yourself that you are capable of attaining one.
Hence you may easily end up choosing the wrong person and subsequently hurt both yourself and the other. Never go into a relationship based on such reasons. Before beginning a relationship, carefully examine your own self, your requirements, and find out what kind of qualities you seek in a partner.
Only when you are sure of these aspects should you start looking for the right individual for yourself. This is the safest and surest way to attain bliss and happiness in love and in life.
Love figures in a big way in everyone’s lives. Some dream about it, some romanticize it and others deny it. But it is an always in vogue topic of discussion. Though the one ‘right’ person theory might be a myth but that does not mean that there is not more than one right person for you.
So how does one define that all encompassing ‘right’ factor in a partner? Well it might be defined as a kind of compatibility, which allows you to flourish and thrive in each other’s company. It is probably the quality, which makes it a solid team, where it is not the individual but the final end, which matters.
Such bonds are established on far stronger stuff than mere attraction, though this is a large and significant part of it. It is rather based on simple facts of common ideals, dreams and beliefs.
There has always been a tendency to exalt the entire notion of love in all mediums, literature, television or theatre.
But this entirely focuses that early phase of devotion passion and jubilation. But this stage in real life is short in duration as soon the high is gone and matters more practical have to be handled.
So, if one mistakes this initial stage of exhilarating romantic moments for the actual deal then it can lead to the downfall of the relationship. But this romantic phase serves a good purpose in reminding and holding exemplary importance regarding the potential that this relationship can possess when bad times are nigh. Today happiness has become such a sort after commodity that people will do and believe anything for that. They will agree to any terms so that they never have to feel pain, be hurt or get disappointed. That is why they are ready to jump at and grab any clauses that prevent these in their relationships, and make them work anyhow.
That is why so many people today are in a pre-committed state where they are not married but are going out only with each other. This makes sure that no matter what, they have the right to exclusivity with each other, but if it does not work out, they are free to go their own ways without dealing with an otherwise messy divorce.
No matter how hard you try to block the fact out, all relationships are not meant to last. The ‘happily ever after’ is only limited to fairy tales, and not real life at least not always at the first go. Thousands of minute factors all work against and break it up, despite our best efforts to make it work.
The only way one can accept this truth is if thy com out of their fairytale worlds and believe in Conscious Mating. And this is the best way to avoid a major pain in the end. While some problems can be tackled trough discussions and sittings, some others cannot. This is natural and not exclusive to your relationship. So it is in this pre commitment phase that one must analyze the level of problems and try either to solve them or decide to part.
So, it is this time, when you are not yet in wed lock and free to easily go your own way, to make a non-judgmental and practical choice. It sounds difficult, and it probably is, but it will reduce a lot of unnecessary hassle later on. So identify what you and your partner want from this relationship and how much you have in common, now that the ideal romantic phase is long past.
Accordingly make the choice and keep to it, to prevent all the good memories acquired, being lost amongst all the bitter fights later on. So be practical and sort out matters now and be happy later knowing if this did not work out there will be someone else who will be right for you.
Always do the thinking before getting into it permanently. It might be painful to break up now, when you are ‘going out,’ in that pre-committed state, but it will be even worse later. It will be extremely disastrous and painful ones there are other parties like family and kids involved so the best deal is to think now. So make sure you sit back and analyze whether what you want out of a long term relationship is what you are getting out of current on.
This very important in the long run because there is a high possibility that you might end up bitter and disappointed later with it, if you don’t analyze what you want now. It is highly possible that your ‘love’ now might not be the right love for you at all. That is why before you get into ugly fights, make a rational decision now.
The most important decision that affects the happiness of a person is finding the right partner for life and that too at the right time. The level of perception of a person obviously influences his/her choice of partner. It is vital to take the proper step at the proper time and not hesitate while making such an important decision. One must keep in mind the fact that time is short.
The subsequent points listed help to find out for certain whether one is ready for a relationship or not.
- You must have monetary security.
- You must be perceptive enough to understand the significant crossroads that life may present and be wise, experienced and confident enough to tackle them.
- Your emotion and reason must be in agreement when you decide it is time for you to share your private space with someone. Research has shown that maximum number of divorces occur due to indifference of one or both the partners towards one another. Being interested in your partner is vital for a perfect balance in the relationship.
- The fact that you are ready to take on the complete responsibility of another person and that you are ready to rely on this same person for support is a pointer to the fact that you are ready for a relationship.
- Your consciousness about the desire for a family and family planning policy regarding this basic urge shows that you are ready for a relationship.
- The appropriate age for men is between 25-35 years. For women, the most apt age is in the range of 20-28 years.
- There is also a physical need for being with someone. But if you have not felt the desire to be with anyone at all then there must be some emotional issue.
- One of the most important facet of the decision in choosing a partner is the abundance of option that one has in the matter. You have to be aware of all the people you find interesting. This awareness of your interests naturally makes it easy to avoid potential debacle.
Friends, family, neighbors and the amazing sights and sounds of the great wide world full of possibilities await one if only one makes the effort to appreciate. But one only notices all the variety and beauty when one is in love. Only a soul mate who can share your experience makes everything worthwhile.
It is only the perfect partner who can get rid of the despondency of loneliness and lead you to a life of joy and happiness.
- The first thing you need to be is to be ready to have some fun with somebody. Nobody wants to be with a boring person, so be ready to enjoy a relationship.
- Understand that you need to be in a different relationship than the past ones you had. Remember they failed; you don’t want to repeat that. Don’t stick with something because it was fun, if you just want a repetition you are not being open for newer things to happen!
- Make sure you keep your exes out of your mind and whatever you did together. Your new date is not going to be the same and that is both good and bad. Accept this quickly and get ready for something new!
- Be patient and wait for the right person to drop in to, remember you might want to spend the rest of your life with him or her. You just cannot make it happen instantly. Most people find that person when they least expect it.
- Be a positive and upbeat person. Nobody wants to be with an intensely negative person. Positive vibes definitely attract. Be comfortable the way you are and you’ll see things just get better!
- If you suffer from the most common syndrome everybody has – thinking they don’t look good enough then change that look! A person has who low self esteem because of his looks finds someone who actually likes that look, you don’t want to go changing right away!!
- Think practically. If your job is taking all your time then wait for the right time to get into a relationship. If you are just beginning a career then you are probably not ready for a relationship.
- You will not be able to hide your bad habits for a long time. So scrutinize yourself properly, your significant other will point them out to you soon enough, and you don’t want to get angry, do you?!
- Try and understand what it was in the previous relationship what could not survive long term, from both sides. It’s not about being right or wrong, you just need to be aware because the same things might come up again.
- Remember that there is another person who will have an equal say for the relationship to actually work. The other person should be respected and treated nicely, don’t doom your relationships by disrespecting the other person.
It is usually taken for granted for too long. You have perhaps also overlooked its foreseeable powers and always forgot to read the signs on the road. That road you were planning to travel along with your partner has again become foggy and doesn’t show any sign of clearance. And everything you have experienced so far is a farce and a mistake.
It is human nature to forget emotional beatings from past relationships, put aside the anxieties one has been through and erase the feeling of dysfunction and inadequacy as one moves from one relationship to the other wishing a better result and more stability. It’s understandable you want to start fresh from ground zero. But are you the fly which enters the trap of Venus flycatcher thinking it can escape from it unharmed?
You must be crazy to think that way.
Learn from your past and take the necessary precaution before taking the first step. No body gets away with the ups and downs of a new relationship. You have experienced it before but every time you look for a partner you put down your guards and land up in the same place. Grow up; haven’t you got your share of drama queens? Uncaring guys using you like a ball? Codependent individuals who are unable to sustain them and drag you down along with their life?
How about hooking up with someone who really cares about you? Can you visualize spending time with someone who respects you and takes part in your daily activities? You would love to live with someone who blindly believes in your vision of the future.
It does take time. No one can give you a hundred percent guarantee that you will find someone with cent percent compatibility. We must first understand that none of us will reach that perfection ourselves where we can sit and expect some one that perfect. Let’s face it; a perfect soul mate doesn’t come in a Cracker Jack box.
Compatibility issues are common to a lot of relationships. Too many people take the plunge without realizing that their relationship is on a blink. A lot of them forget to communicate with each other and collectively stay patient to make it work. Compatibility issues often deal with arguments about simple things.
Attitude problem and negative emotions form an impenetrable wall of silence. You must have the desire to stay or walk out. Your desire of staying together is most important.
You have a perfect relationship. You are always together and comfortable with the arrangement. However time factor can become a pertinent issue of contest between partners. One man states that other than the school and work schedule, him and his partner do all other work together. He has to neglect his obligations because his partner gets upset if she has to timeshare with other hobbies, where as she gets all the time for her works when the guy is in school.
This man hardly gets time for himself. Obviously the man will feel that his partner is being unfair. Thus, time factors should be dealt with early enough before it becomes a persistent problem.
It should be realized first that both of you require time out for yourselves. Otherwise there will be some resentment which will result in argument and friction. Time factor is critical and any relationship that doesn’t allow that is going to disintegrate. Look at the broader picture with you partner and understand each other’s needs. There is nothing bad in wanting personal space.
Communication must occur in a meaningful and loving manner. Make sure this discussion does not go the wrong way and yield negative result. Communication is the best solution to any problem. Bottled up anger will explode some day and disintegrate the relationship.
While discussing time alone offer assurance to your partner. Emphasize on the time spent together and appreciate it as your best moments together. Quietly explain to your partner that if you spend time alone then the time spent together will be sweeter and something to look forward to.
Tell her you genuinely miss her when you are away from her but you need the time alone to focus on yourself. Encourage her to take time out to focus on herself as well. Do be cautious while discussing time factor in relationship.
Schedule your time alone to put the time factor in relationship to an end. Be realistic and establish a regular routine of time apart. It doesn’t matter what you do in this time alone. Whether it’s studying, perusing a hobby or running errands. Be confident and fearless. Remember it’s for the benefit of the relationship.
Let your partner express her feelings if she is resisting the notion of time alone. There might be some underlying deeper issues at the bottom of her heart and that is why she doesn’t want you to go out of sight.
If you are or have been in a long term relationship, you would be well conversant with the pains and pleasures involved. There are moments of happiness interspersed with bouts of doubt and difference of opinions between you and your partner. It has been seen that the in first few months or may be even in the first few years the couple are blissfully happy. They are head over heels in love with each other and cannot find any flaw in their mate however hard they try.
When in a relationship, we badly try to rediscover ourselves. The questions like, “why we exist?”, “for whom do we exist?”, “does that person actually deserve me or do I deserve him/her?” keep gnawing at our existence. Also, the very thought of getting united with that person seems to cast us into perpetual tension and we spend sleepless nights trying to find an answer. The challenge before us is whether we would be able to put up with that person all are life or vice versa.
If you plan to be in a long term relationship, you need to do a good groundwork. It takes years to make a relationship work. At the very beginning, you should be clear about what you want from your partner and what you think you can do for him/her.
Take time and develop the optimum amount of trust that is required to make your relationship work. Compassion is another essential element which you need to feel for your partner, but that would take time. Thus, it’s important to spend quality time with that person.
The very thought of being with this same person all your life might frighten you but give yourself time to review things and then, decide accordingly. Given below are a few questions that you need to ask yourself before getting into a long term relationship.
- Are you both compatible? Are you ready to adjust to his/her and mindset?
- Does the person you plan to spend your life with acknowledge, appreciate and respect your dreams?
- Are you willing to accept his/her family and whether they would be creating havoc or not?
- Will you be disclosing to him/her your much coveted secrets?
- Do you completely trust your mate?
- Will he/she be smothering?
- Will you be able to retain your individual identity even after marriage?
- Would you be able to arise upon a joint consensus about how many kids you want?
- Do you both have similar takes on how you would like to bring your child up and the disciplinary measures that you plan to adopt?
- Will you be having separate bank accounts or a joint account?
- How do you plan to manage your finances?
- Who would be doing the housework?
- Who would pay the bills?
- Which one of you would be doing the grocery shopping and cooking?
- Would you need to cut down on the time you spend with your close friends now?
If you are able to find an answer to these questions, sit down and plan out things with your partner and your relationship will automatically unfold in course of time and trace its path.
A breakup is painful and difficult to deal with on so many levels. The end of a close relationship, an intimate friendship, the dreams that were shared with the significant other are just few things which are lost. When are you really ready to move on to a new relationship without the trauma of the past relation?
You may reflect on some of these points:
- Your significant other from the past no longer occupies your thoughts constantly. You cannot move ahead with a new person if you are mentally focused on someone else. During a breakup your main thoughts are occupied by the ex – what could have happened, what if things were somehow different, and what if you had not made a mistake, what if there was something you should have said? Once these thoughts of past relationship have been slowly died it will no longer be the primary force in your life.
- You no longer get all worked up and upset when dealing with your ex. There will surely come a time, when dealing with your ex will become easier and much less emotional. You will be dealing with just another annoying person.
- You have stopped trying to please your ex. Once a breakup has occurred all obligations to please are over. You no longer do the special things you used to do for them. Favors like washing the car or doing the laundry are no longer obligatory.
- Your conversations with friends do not include your ex anymore. We all tend to think and speak about the most important things in our lives, if you are no longer talking about your ex it means you can move on.
- The romantic feelings are all gone. We all harbor feelings towards our ex just after a breakup. When they subside it means you have recovered considerably.
- You can accept the fact that your ex may have a new romantic partner. There is not a feeling of jealousy because the emotional tie has worn off.
- You no longer get angry at your ex. During a breakup one feels intensely angry. When former partners no longer evoke anger, one has become detached emotionally.
You must wait and reflect till you get over some of these feelings and attachments. Everyone goes through them and it’s only natural. One must be hopeful and have a positive approach to life.
One of the best ways to know if the relationship you are currently in is right for you would be for you to read through the list of “how to know when you should leave the relationship you’re in” given below.
If you see that none of these characteristics apply to your relationship, you need worry about it at all!
- You and Your Partner Support Each Other in Who You Currently ARE: If both you and your partner can be flawless in each other’s eyes, then that is a wonderful beginning. However, the flawlessness depends on how much you care about that individual. If you can say that you support your partner in whatever she/he does because you care about them, then you are undoubtedly in the perfect relationship. But if you say that you support your partner because you could not really be bothered, then you have a problem and your relationship needs serious reconsideration.
- You and Your Partner Do Not Dread Change in Each Other; In Fact, You Encourage Each Other’s Growth: When your relationship sustains itself on love and reverence, you trust your partner’s development. You realize that it is natural for human nature to constantly develop, produce and convey. As you watch your partner’s gradual evolution, you fall in love even more. You are intrigued when you encounter aspects that you feel might be good growth opportunities for your lover.
- Both of You Have Strong Friendships Outside of Your Relationship: You both must constantly meet and interact with new individuals. When your partner meets a new interesting person, you should be excited that you are friends with yet another worthwhile person.
- You Trust Your Partner to Act in the Best Interest of Your Relationship: Decisions need to be taken consistently. Each of your choices should support the others, and allow your decision to be mutual. When tough choices need to be taken, you should both discuss the options frankly and assist each other to arrive at the decision which seems best to both of you.
- There Has to Be a Sexual Chemistry Between You and Your Partner: You should always divide your time so that your career or personal life does not get in each other’s ways. As much as it is important to stay focused on your work, you should always reserve time for the physical aspect of your relationship. It is a very important aspect and even if you find yourself not being able to devote time to it, there must always be a possibility of it happening. More importantly, you should be looking forward to that.
- You Must have Intimacy on a Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Level, and Other Levels as Well if You Choose to Acknowledge Them: As time elapses, both of you get know each other intimately. You learn to respect and approve of each other as living beings. You discover your partner’s likes and dislikes on intimate emotional levels— what gives them joy, what problems they are trying to sort out— and you reinstate the good, and strive to assist them in their attempts to surmount whatever difficult things they are dealing with.
It can be seen that the catalog of things that make a relationship the “right” one is incidentally a lot shorter than the list for the factors that tell you when you’re NOT in the right relationship.
The list of aspects for the “NOT” article could go on forever, but it is very simple to decide on which factors make a relationship the right one. When you are in the right relationship, you have a steady foundation that creates your base throughout the dynamic of how you involve yourself with your partner. Additionally, and more significantly, it will feel right.
You will know it is right because you will not be in conflict with yourself all the time anymore; you will notice the remarkable peace and confidence within yourself when you are with your lover. When you are in the right relationship, just being in the company of your partner reinstates your self-identity and your purpose for which you survive in the cosmos. If you realize you’re not in the perfect relationship, do not lose heart.
This world is full of amazing people and surely one of them will be absolutely perfect for you. If your relationship does not seem right, be on your own and figure out what you want to achieve on your own. The success of your finding the right match depends on the level of honesty you have with yourself.